History SA welcomes your comments and questions on this website.
We ask that:
- Your comments are relevant and on-topic
- Your comments are not inflammatory, unreasonable or obscene
- You are respectful of others and their opinions
- Your behaviour is lawful
- You do not promote commercial or professional interests through your comments
- You do not include Internet addresses, videos, images or email addresses in your comments
- You do not use obscene or offensive user names
- You do not falsely represent others
- You protect your own privacy by not including personal information about yourself such as names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
Comments will be moderated before they are published to the site. Offensive language is automatically checked by the system. Moderation of comments will occur as soon as possible.
History SA reserves the right not to publish any comment that does not respect these requirements at its sole discretion. The publication of any comment does not constitute endorsement of its content by History SA.
But other than all that, let’s talk!