Learn how to plan and record professional interviews. Workshops introduce participants to the practice and methods of doing an oral history interview and provide equipment training on digital recorders.
Are your oral history recordings sitting in an archive, not being used? Have you ever wanted to make use of the recordings for displays or presentations? If so, this workshop is for you.
This hands-on workshop will teach you how to:
- use audio editing software to edit your interviews,
- create audio clips with added sound effects for use in a range of settings, such as displays in a community centre, library or museum, and
- use audio clips and photographs to create a visual presentation.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Members of community groups and history groups
- Local and community historians
- Students and lecturers
- Anyone wanting to create a product with oral history interviews
Get in touch
GPO Box 1836 ADELAIDE SA 5001
Torrens Parade Ground
Phone: 08 8203 9888
Fax: 08 8203 9883