Blog posts from Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum

Your search for:

Blog posts by:
Mark Taylor x
Clear this search

found:

Anzac Bites

The April Heritage on Sunday at Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum was titled ‘Anzac Bites’.

Postponed from the normal third Sunday to the fourth due to Easter, this meant it was only two days prior to Anzac Day. Read more about Anzac Bites >

Read more »

High Tea wraps up another year

I attended Christmas High Tea at the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum this morning - as a paying guest! 33 attended at this sitting – spread through the museum rooms at tables dependant on the booking size. In my case I was in the main meeting room with a number of other groups. Read more about High Tea wraps up another year >

Read more »

Spring in the garden

Today was another great Heritage on Sunday at the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum. This month the theme was ‘Spring in the Garden’ and the weather was very kind considering some in the last week. Read more about Spring in the garden >

Read more »

Newsletter / End of year get-together

The last week has been both relaxing and busy. I had a week break from my normal activity managing a campsite on the Murray and stayed at Aldinga Beach. Read more about Newsletter / End of year get-together >

Read more »

A Musical Interlude

On Sunday I attended Heritage on Sunday at Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum. The theme was ‘A Musical Interlude’. Read more about A Musical Interlude >

Read more »

Restored vintage motors on show

Yesterday, being the third Sunday of the month, was time for one of Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum’s Heritage on Sunday events. I was only able to drop in late in the day to view this month’s focus of ‘restored vintage motors’. Read more about Restored vintage motors on show >

Read more »

What do a museum and a theatrical show have in common?

When it is the current season (the 42nd) of Scouts Shouts Youth Theatre, it is ‘history’. Read more about What do a museum and a theatrical show have in common? >

Read more »

A hive of activity

I dropped into the Museum on Monday and found a hive of activity.

Outside, volunteers were replacing verandah posts. Read more about A hive of activity >

Read more »

The waitress, in the bar, with the iron …

Yes, that was the verdict at the first of our ‘Whodunnit at the Highercombe Hotel?’ events. Read more about The waitress, in the bar, with the iron … >

Read more »

Guiding at Heritage on Sunday

Yesterday I was on duty for my first time on Heritage on Sunday. This is the new public openings of the Tea Tree Gully Heritage Museum – previously the Old Highercombe Hotel Museum. Read more about Guiding at Heritage on Sunday >

Read more »